Those are the facts, but how are we supposed to check them?这就是事实,但我们应该怎么检查呢
be supposed to应该;认为必须;被期望
I'm supposed to be there at five.
我得五点钟到那儿。
You're supposed to pay the bill by Friday.
你最晚在星期五结清这笔帐。
You'd go back there?你愿意回去
go back回去
The children have to go back to school next week.
下周孩子们要返校了。
I don't think I could look them in the eye.我觉得我没法面对她们
look sb in the eye正视, 打量(某人)
I won't be able to look him in the eye if I lie.
我要是撒谎, 我就不敢直视他的眼睛。
Not one of the men dared look him in the eye.
没有人敢正眼看他。