视频出处:
本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季第三集
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I just keep reading Dr. Palmer's notes.
我一直在看帕默医生的笔记
I wanted to know what happened to my mom.
我想知道我妈发生了什么事
It's just not in there.
结果什么都没有
They're gonna find out what you did.
她们会发现你干的事情
With the lair. Emily and the others.
藏车的事 艾米丽还有其他人
I know.
我知道
We should tell them before
我们得告诉她们
they find out from somebody else.
免得她们先从别人口中得知
I don't think I could look them in the eye.
我觉得我没法面对她们
The thing about "A," when it was mona...
A的事情 无论当初是梦娜
whatever it is now...
还是现在的谁
she always knows when you're at your weakest.
她永远都知道你们最脆弱的时候
"She"?
她吗
It's always felt like a she, hasn't it?
总感觉像个女孩 不是吗
"Check the facts." That's what "A" told you, right?
"检查事实" 这是A告诉你的是吧
The facts are, my mom stole a key,
事实就是我妈妈偷了钥匙
unlocked a window at Radley, and jumped.
打开了拉德里的窗户然后跳了下去
Those are the facts, but how are we supposed to check them?
这就是事实 但我们应该怎么检查呢
You'd go back there?
你愿意回去
If I thought it would help.
如果能帮上忙的话