视频出处:
本影片片段来自《摩登家庭》第三季第三集
Wait, wait, wait, wait,what are you doing?
等等等等 你在干嘛
We're just gonna buy some diapers.
我们拐个弯去买个尿布
It'll just take a second.
很快的
This is costco.
这里是好市多唉(连锁仓储式大卖场 穷人光顾较多)
Yeah, which is where we buy diapers.
没错啊 我们一向都在这儿买尿布的
Since when?
从什么时候起啊
Do you remember when we adopted that baby a few months back?
你不记得我们几个月前收养了个宝宝了?
Since then.
就从那时起咯
Mitchell is a snob.
Mitchell可势利了
No, n-no, I'm -- I'm discerning.
不是 我只是 比较有鉴赏力
Official slogan for snobs.
势利的官方用语
When we first met,he wouldn't even look at me
我们刚认识那会儿 他看都不看我一眼
Because I was a hick from the farm in missouri
就因为我是密苏里州农场上来的乡巴佬
And he's a big city mouse.
而他是拽得很的城市佬
Who says "city mouse"?
谁会用"城市佬"这种词啊
Country mice.
乡巴佬们呗
I think I'm gonna go wait in the car.
我看我还是去车里等吧
Okay.
好吧
Hey, if you're on your way out,can you grab the garbage?
嗨 你出去的时候能不能把垃圾带出去
I got it.Okay, we got it.
已经处理掉了 好吧 我们已经处理掉了
He's a little jumpy.
他有点坐立不安啊
Oh,go figure--a teenage boy doesn't want to hang out With his girlfriend's dad.
有什么好奇怪 哪个小伙子愿意跟女朋友的爸爸混
I thought we were past all that.
我还以为我们早就过了那个阶段了
I'm all about...
我只不过
I'm all about taking it to the next level.
只不过想和他建立进一步的关系嘛