You are a very very smart kid. You get bored a lot??
你是个小神童 你是不是经常觉得无聊?
You look out the window? - All the time.
- 你经常看窗外吗? - 经常看
Well you see thats prove how intelligent you are, They should be catering to you,
那就证明了你是多么的有才 他们应该优待你
They should be something special for you. - Do you really think so?
- 他们应该给你特殊照顾 - 你真的这样觉得吗?
I know so, and on top of that I think you're a god damn genius.
我知道 而且我认为你是个天才
You gals did a real nice job. - Thank you
- 你们干得不错 - 谢谢
$ 500, you can call us anytime.
500块 欢迎下次再找我们
He call you anytime.
别算上我
It was so disgusting, That smell was... just bad.
恶心极了 那味道真是...糟透了
I just cant even describe it.
我都不知道怎么形容了
We took all that stuff away And we made it look better.
我们把那些东西扔走 然后再布置得好看点
We made it right.
我们把它打扫干净了
I'm really sorry. - No.
- 我很抱歉 - 不
I feel like i got you, Into this mess.
我把你卷进这种破事
You know what I going to do? I'm gonna pay your real estate classes.
你知道我打算怎样吗? 我打算帮你付地产课程的学费
And you got your license And I want your little picture in the real estate section.
然后你就能拿到你的执照 你的照片就能刊在报纸的地产版
And you can drive people all day, Talking about...
你就可以整天忽悠别人 谈什么...
Gosh, what would you talk about?
天啊 你会谈些什么呢?
About housing? - I definitely would talk about housing.
- 天花顶角线? - 我肯定会谈天花顶角线的
Square footage.
平方英尺
Property insurance.
财产保险
Appliances.
家电
Come on, what else.
快 还有什么
Why did you pick Heather? - What?
- 为什么你选了Heather? - 什么?
Why did you pick her?
你为什么选她?
Come on, you know it wasn't like that.
别这样 你知道事情不是那样的
How was it like?
那是怎样的?
Okay, is this gonna... - No...
- 好了 是不是要开始... - 不...
How long is this gonna take?
这究竟要到什么时候才能完?
All we have to do is go in there And throw everything away.
我们只需要走进去 把东西扔光就完事了