And then I wake up.
然后就醒了
As he listened, Tom began to realize...
他听着 Tom 开始发觉
that these weren't stories routinely told.
这并不是随便讲给人听的故事
These were stories one had to earn.
而是有资格的人才能听的
He could feel the wall coming down.
他感觉到那堵墙正在消失
He wondered if anyone else had made it this far.
他很好奇有没有其他人也曾到这里
Which is why the next six words changed everything.
而后面的话 改变了一切
I've never told anybody that before.
我以前从没跟别人讲过这些
I guess I'm not just anybody.
我猜我不是 别人
- So what are you exactly?
那你现在是什么
I don't know. Are you her boyfriend?
- 我不知道 - 男朋友
It's not that simple. Sure, it is.
- 很显然不是 - 对
What, like, are we going steady? Come on, guys.
就像 你们恋爱了吗 拜托
You know, we're- we're adults. We know how we feel.
我们.. 我们是成年人 你知道我们在想什么
We don't need to put labels on it.
我们不用贴那些标签
I mean, "boyfriend," "girlfriend.
" 就像 "男朋友" "女朋友"
All that stuff is- It's really juvenile.
那些东西都... 太幼稚了
You sound gay. You really do.
- 听起来好像你是同性恋 - 确实
Okay, first of all,
好吧 首先
your last girlfriend was Amy Sussman in the seventh grade,
你最后一个女朋友是 七年级的艾米?苏斯曼
and you dated for, like, three hours.
跟你约会 大概才三个小时吧
And you- you've been with Robyn since what- like 1998?
而你 你和瑞比从... 1998 年开始的吧
'97. '97. See-
- 97年 - 对 97年
Shoot.
射击
I don't think the two of you are exactly authorities on modern relationships.
我觉得你们俩不是 现代爱情方面的专家