She’s your sister. It’s kind of weird.
她是你妹妹,这有点怪
No. Right. Right.
好吧,好吧,不谈
Just... You know, I was just thinking that,
只是,你知道,我在想
if you liked her then...
要是你喜欢她...
maybe you should ask her out.
也许你应该约她出去.
And just, I don’t know, forget about Olivia?
我不知道了,让我不管奥莉维亚?
Well, I mean, speaking as a completely objective
我是说, 从一个完全客观的第三方观察者角度
third-party outsider with absolutely no personal interest in the matter,
在完全没有个人兴趣的情况下
I am not sure that you and Olivia
我不太确定你和奥莉维亚
really mesh well together. You know? I mean...
真的配得上一对 你明白么?我是说
But you and Viola...
但是你和维奥拉...
I mean...
我是说... ...
I don’t know.
我不知道了
be magic.
会很配 ...
What does your heart tell you?
你真心怎么想的?
I mean, which one would you rather see naked?!
我是说,你最想看哪个光着身子?!
Why do you...? Why? Why do you always do that?
为什么你...? 为什么? 你为什么老是这个样子?
Why do you always talk about girls in such graphic terms?
为什么你一说起女孩就总说到身体上?
You know what? You... you have issues.
你知道么?你小子有点问题
You’re a really sensitive guy, aren’t you?
原来你是这么感性?
What? No. No, it’s just...
什么?不,不是,只是...
I don’t know. I just think that
我不知道,我只是在想
relationships should be more than just the physical stuff.
男女朋友应该不只是身体上的关系
Don’t get me wrong, that stuff’s important,
当然那也很重要
but when I’m with someone,
但是如果我和谁在一起
I want to be able to talk about other stuff.
我希望能跟她聊点话题
Like, I don’t know, serious stuff.
比如,我不知道,严肃的话题
Stuff I can’t talk about, you know, with anyone else.
一些我跟别的人都不能谈的话题
Yeah, like...
是啊,比如……
what kind of stuff?
什么样的话题? ...
Like, whatever stuff there is.
比如,随便什么
Like... this kind of stuff?
比如……好比现在?
Yeah.
是啊
But what I just told you is for your ears only.
我现在说的只是让你听听
If you tell anyone, I’ll kick your ass.
如果你敢告诉别人,我踹死你
Yeah. No.
是是,不会的
I got your back, man.
我们是兄弟