'Cause some people kind of freak out when they hear that.
大多数人听到这个都很崩溃
No, not me.
我不会
You sure?
真的吗
Yeah. Like, casual. Right? Take it slow.
就像暧昧 对吧 慢慢来
Right.
对
No pressure.
没压力
Can you, uh- Can you wait one second?
等等... 你能等一下吗
Okay. Settle. She's just a girl.
冷静点 她是个女孩
Just a girl.
女孩
She wants to keep it casual,
她想保持暧昧
which is why she's in my bed right now.
她现在在我床上
But that's casual. That's what casual people do.
但是暧昧... 那正是暧昧的人该做的
That's fine. That's great.
好吧 没事
Hi. Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
What I want you've got and it might be hard to handle
我想得到的东西太难去掌控.
Like the flame that burns the candle
就像火烧蜡烛
The candle feeds the flame
蜡烛可以支撑火焰
Yeah, yeah what I've got full stock
嗯 嗯 要是我中彩票了
of thoughts and dreams that scatter
所有的想法和梦想都没有了
You're pullin' them all together
你正在把它们放在一起
And I can't explain oh, yeah
我不能解释 哦
Well, well, you Hey.
嗨
Ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh Hello.
哦 哦 你好
You make my dreams come true
你梦想成功了