And then... crazy thing...I put it down for one minute,然后...事情诡异了...我把它放下才一分钟
put down sth 把...放下
Put down my pen and stop fiddling!
把我的钢笔放下,别用手玩弄!
Any chance I could get a break on this one?这一辆能打打折吗?
get a break 交好运; 时来运转
Keep trying. You're bound to get a break sooner or later.
继续尝试,迟早你会交好运的。
You've still got a broke state of mind.
你还是一副灰心丧气的样子。
Well,it says right here that.That's worrying about it.但这里就说了--但你就是在担心嘛
worry about担心; 烦恼
It doesn't signify, so you needn't worry about it.
这无所谓,你不必担心。
Don't worry about that mark, it will brush off.
不要为那个污渍操心,那是可以刷得掉的。