最后一分钟精彩视频~
OK, I think that was one ticket’s worth.
嗯,我觉得那票挺值的
No, you get a little bit more.
不,你还能再亲一会儿
Excuse me. The motel’s across the street
有没搞错 酒店就在街对面.
Viola, what the hell is this?! - Back of the line, buttball.
维奥拉,这算什么意思?! - 排队伍后面去,浑小子
Excuse me, doofus. You’re making out with my girlfriend.
干什么,屌丝 你敢碰我女朋友
Ex-girlfriend.
前女友
Whoa, you’re Sebastiars sister?
哇,你是塞巴斯蒂安的妹妹?
And you’re about to die.
你快活不成了
Are you gonna drown me in your tears?
难道要用你的眼泪淹死我?
I did not cry. I had something in my eye.
我没哭 那是眼睛里进东西了
You know what, guys? Can we just dial it down?
好了,伙计们 就不能克制点吗?
And just step away, OK?
各退一步,好吗?
She’s right. I’ll see you on the soccer field,
她说得对 我们球场见
and we’ll settle this all then.
以足球定胜负
OK, Duke.
好啊,杜克
Or we can straighten it out right here.
或者我们现在就解决
Justin! Stop it! Guys!
贾斯丁!住手!你们俩!
Stop it! Justin!
停下来! 贾斯丁!
Guys! Stop it!
你们两个停手!
Justin, get off!
贾斯丁,下去!
Where’s my daughter?!
我女儿在哪里?!
Excuse me. I’m so sorry.
劳驾,对不起
Viola! Stop! This isn’t ladylike.
维奥拉! 停下来! 太不淑女了
There is no room for violence here!
这里不能使用暴力!
This is a lovely childrers carnival, goddamn it!
天啊,这是给可爱孩子们的嘉年华
Both of you, out! Now!
你们两个!出去!现在!