Happens every time we come here. He, uh- I don't know.
- 每次都这样 他 .. 可能..
Something about that guy and singing.
他唱的什么吧
Is that true? Yeah, yeah.
- 真的吗 - 对 对
He drinks, and he sings and just loses his shit.
他喝醉了 唱歌 醉得一塌糊涂
No, uh, not McKenzie.
不 不是麦肯奇
Um, the other thing.
另一件事
What thing?
什么
Do you... like me?
你.. 喜欢我
Yeah.
对
Yeah, of course I like you.
对 当然 我喜欢你
As friends?
朋友那种
Right. As friends.
对 朋友
Just as friends?
只是朋友那样
Yeah. I mean, l- I don't know. I hadn't really thought about, um
- 我的意思是 ... 呃 ... 我没认真想过... 呃 ...
Yes. Why?
对 怎么了
No reason. I just
- 没什么 我只是
I think you are interesting, and I'd like for us to be friends.
觉得你很有趣 我倒是很想跟你做朋友
Is that all right?
可以吗
Yeah. It's, um
- 当然 那么...呃...
Yeah. You and me. We should be friends. Mmm.
对 你和我 我们应该成为朋友 嗯
Okay. Good.
恩 好的
Well, I'm that way, so
- 那么 我走这边
Okay. Well, good night. Good night.
- 好吧 晚安 - 晚安
- Hey. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嘿