I was working a scene today,
今天我去了一个案发现场
Where a guy blow himself in a sporting goods store.
一个家伙在运动器材店自杀了
So they brought this cleaning crew come in.
所以他们就让清洁人员进去打扫
You would not believe How much the charge for that shit.
你肯定不会相信 这他妈的要付多少钱
With the body there? - No, the body is gone, only blood and stuff.
- 尸体还在那儿? - 不在 尸体已经运走了 只有血
That is gross. - If you asked me it is really lucrative, you really wanna get in to that.
- 好恶心 - 要我说 真的很来钱 你该去做你以为我只会给别人 收拾烂摊子吗?
Come here.
过来
You know that is not what I think.
你知道我不是这么想的
Will there be anything else? - Yes please, a cup of coffee and your name.
- 还要点什么? - 是的 一杯咖啡 还有你的名字
Forgive me, I forgot my name tag. - Yes, I noticed.
- 抱歉 我忘记戴名牌了 - 是啊 我注意到了
My name is Anna Jean. - Anna Jean, I'm Stan.
- 我的名字是Anna Jean - Anna Jean 我叫Stan
Nice to meet you, Stan.
很高兴见到你 Stan
I thought you class Are over at 930.
我以为你是9点30下课
Why isn't he in bed?
他怎么没在床上睡?
He said he was scared, I think he is faking it though.
他说他害怕 我觉得他是装的
Here.
给你
Take it, its 10 dollars. I know that you need it.
拿去吧 是10美元 我知道你需要它
Dad told me, you're fired. - Great.
- 老爸告诉我 你被解雇了 - 好极了
What happened?
怎么回事?
You know Norah, when you are gonna grow up? And start taking responsibility?
Norah 你什么时候才能长大? 什么时候才会承担起责任?
And start taking ... - Rose do you loved it when i'm so fucked up?.
- 什么时候才能... - Rose 看我那么惨 你是不是很开心?
Which mean screwing me up would give you the hugest woody.
我这么惨就能衬托你的伟大了