Whatever, man. It's fine. I don't need this crap really. I just, you know
- 现在好了 不管怎样 我不想了 我只是.. 你知道
I'm comfortable. I'm unhassled.
我很平静 很淡定
People don't realize this, but loneliness
- 人们没发现 但寂寞...
- It's underrated. - You could just ask her out.
- 很淡定 - 你可以约她
Don't be stupid.
别傻了
Hey.
噢
This Friday, all you can karaoke at the Mill. No.
- 今天周五 去唱歌吧 - 不去
Come on. They're not gonna let you back in there after last time.
- 别 - 上次那事以后 他们不会让你进店了
Ah, I wasn't that bad.
呃.. 没那么糟吧
Dude, you threw up on the stage, you tried to fight the bartender...
哥们 你吐到台上 差点跟酒保打起来...
and you threatened to burn the place down.
你还威胁要烧了那家店
But I didn't burn the place down. We're not going back there, man.
- 但我没有真的烧了它 - 我们不会再去了 哥们
Look. It's not like that, okay? It's a work thing. The whole office is going.
不是那样 好吧 这是工作 所有办公室的人都要去
I can't go, even if I wanted- You're not listening to me.
- 我不去 哪怕... - 认真听我说
What? The whole office is going.
- 什么 - "所有"办公室的人都要去
Just like every cowboy
就像每个牛子
Sings a sad, sad song
唱着悲伤的歌曲
Every rose has its thorn
每朵玫瑰都有它的刺
Hi. Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
They said you weren't coming. You asked if I was-
- 他们说你不来了 - 你过我...
Goddamn. That song is brilliant!
这歌太棒了
What's up, Hansen? Summer. Summer
- 怎么了 Hansen - Summer Summer
That's me. Come on up.
- 该我了 - 快上来
You
你
Okay. I'm new, so no making fun of me. Whoo!
- 我是菜鸟 别笑我 - 哇!
Thanks, chief.
多谢 头儿
Ah, thanks. Yeah, man.
- 哦 谢了 - 干杯
Cheers.
干杯