All right. You ready? Yeah.
你们准备好了 恩
So there we are. Nine more floors to ride, just me and her.
这样 还差九层的时候 就我们俩
Hey, Summer.
Hey Summer
Hi.
Hi
How was your weekend?
周末过的怎么样
It was good.
棒极了
Can you believe that shit?
你相信吗
I'm sorry. What shit?
等等 相信什么
- I think I missed something. - She said, "It was good." Emphasis on the "good."
- 我听漏什么了 - 她竟然说 棒极了 "极" 加了重音
She basically said she spent the weekend having sex with some guy she met at the gym.
她的意思是说 她整个周末都在健身房和某个小子做爱
Skank. Whatever. I'm over it.
- 无语凝噎 - 管他呢 我放弃了
What the hell is wrong with you? She's not interested in me.
- 你丫到底怎么了 - 她对我没兴趣
There's really nothing I can do about that.
我无能为力了
Just because she said it was good? And some other things.
- 只是因为她说 棒极了 - 还有其他事
Like, did she say, uh, "hey" instead of "hi"?
就像她说.. 恩.. "你好" 而不是 "嗨"
I mean, 'cause you know that that- that means that she's a lesbian, right?
我是说 你就知道她是女同了 对吧
I gave her plenty of chances.
我给了她很多机会
I'm going to the supply room. Do you guys need anything?
我要去库房 你们谁要带点东西
I think you know what I need.
我觉得你知道我要什么
Uh, toner.
呃.. 墨盒
Okay. Sure. No problem.
好的 没问题