Wow. You've...
哇 你..
always wanted to write greeting cards?
一直很喜欢写贺卡吗
No, I don't even want to do it now.
不 我现在就不想
Well, you should do something else then.
那你应该做点别的
Yeah. I studied to be an architect, actually.
其实 我是学建筑的
You did? That's cool. What happened there?
是吗 真棒 然后呢
It didn't work out.
不怎么样
I needed a job, and here we are.
我需要一个工作 然后是这样了
You any good?
有好作品吗
Well, um, I wrote this one.
好吧 我写了这个
"Today you're a man. "
今天你是个男人了
Mazel tov on your bar mitzvah."
成人礼贺词
It's a big seller. I meant as an architect.
- 很畅销 - 我是说建筑方面
Yeah.
嗯..
I doubt it. Well,
我觉得不行 恩
you're a perfectly adequate greeting card writer.
你是个写贺卡的高手
Thank you. That was actually my nickname in college.
多谢 他们在大学经常叫我的外号
They called me "Perfectly Adequate" Hansen.
他们叫我 " 完美Hansen "
They used to call me Anal Girl.
他们以前叫我 " 肛门女 "
I was very neat and organized.
我以前有洁癖
Well, I should get back, so- Uh
- 我该过去了 所以 .. 呃 ..
All right. See you later.
好吧 回见
I don't know, man. I think it's official.
我不知道 好吧 我认为这很正式
I'm in love with Summer. I love her smile.
我爱上 Summer 了 我爱她的笑
I love her hair. I love her knees.
爱她的头发 爱她的膝盖
I love this heart-shaped birthmark she has on her neck.
爱她脖子上心型的胎记
I love the way she sometimes licks her lips before she talks.
爱她时不时说话前舔一下嘴唇