- Jesus. - You've broken up with girls before.
- 上帝 - 你以前甩过别的女孩
Yes.
对
And girls have broken up with you before.
也有女孩甩过你
This is different. Why?
这不一样 为什么
'Cause it's Summer.
因为是 Summer
So you'll-you'll meet somebody new.
所以你要.. 你要再找一个
Point is, you're the best guy I know. You'll get over her.
重点是 你很棒 你会忘了她
I think it's kind of like how they say. There's, uh
- 就像俗话说.. 呃..
There's plenty of other fish in the sea.
海里有很多鱼
No. They- They say that.
- 不对 - 俗话是这么说的 ..
Well, they're lying.
好吧 他们在说谎
I don't want to get over her.
我不想忘了她
I want to get her back.
我想让她回来
Maybe playing it safe is the wrong approach.
可能求稳错了(肯定错了)
The nuclear family is dead'
家庭的核心要垮了
and we need a new holiday that recognizes that.
我们需要一个新的假日来认识这点
May 21 st.
5月21号
Other Mother's Day.
另一个母亲节
Thank you.
谢谢
I'd say we've got some potential here. What do you think, Hansen?
我觉得很有市场 汉森 你怎么看
Could you write up some prototypes for these?
你能详细的说一下吗
Uh' Mr. Vance, there's a telephone call for you on line three. Vance
先生 三线有电话找你
Oh. Thank you. Uh' everyone, this is Summer, my new assistant.
哦 谢谢 呃.. 各位 这是 Summer 我的新助理
Summer just moved here from- Summer
刚从.. 那什么地方搬来
Michigan. Right. Michigan. Right.
密歇根 对 密歇根
Uh, Summer, everyone. Summer
这是 "各位"
Everyone, Summer. Excuse me. I have to take this.
各位 这是 Summer 抱歉,我得去接个电话