Just start from the beginning, and tell us what happened.
先从开始讲 告诉我们出什么事了
Things were going so well.
一切都很好
Then what?
然后呢
I think we should stop seeing each other.
我认为我们不应该再见面了
Just like that? Just like that.
就这样 - 就这样
- Did she say why? - I mean' this thing - what are we doing?
- 她说为什么了吗 - 我说这个.. 我们在干什么
I mean, is this normal?
我的意思是 这很正常吗
Norm- l- I don't know. I don't care. I'm happy. Aren't you happy?
平常.. 不 我不知道 也不在乎 我很开心 你不也是吗
You're happy? You're not?
- 你很开心 - 你不是吗
All we do is argue. That is bullshit.
- 我们总是在争吵 - 胡说
Maybe she was just in a bad mood.
可能她只是心情不好
Yeah, maybe like a- a hormonal thing.
对,可能只是.. 激素什么的
- P.M.S.? - What do you know about P.M.S.? - P.M.S.
(经前综合征) - 你是怎么知道 P.M.S. 的
- More than you' Tom. - Then what happened?
- 比你知道的多 Tom - ..之后呢
This can't come as a total surprise to you.
你不会觉得太意外吧
I mean, we've been like Sid and Nancy for months now.
我们像 Sid 和 Nancy 那样 几个月了
Summer, Sid stabbed Nancy... seven times with a kitchen knife. Summer
Sid 刺伤了 Nancy ... 七次 用菜刀
L- I mean, we have some disagreements, but I hardly think I'm Sid Vicious.
我的意思是 我们有点分歧 但我认为我才是 Sid Vicious
No. I'm Sid.
不 我是
Oh, so I'm Nancy?
哦 那我是 Nancy 了
Let's just eat, and we'll talk about it later.
先吃吧 过会再聊
Mmm. That is good.
嗯 味道不错
I'm really glad we did this.
真高兴我们点了这些
I love these pancakes.
我喜欢这儿的薄饼
What?
怎么了
Tom, don't go. You're still my best friend! Tom
别走 你还是我的最好的朋友