SARA: You gotta get up.
起来啦
You haven't been out of that bed in two weeks.
你躺在床上两周了
KATE: l'm tired. - You can do it.
我累着呢 - 你可以起来
BRIAN: It's a beautiful day outside. KATE: No.
今天天气很不错 - 不
lt's sunny. It's gonna be good for you.
太阳很好,这对你有好处
KATE: l'm too sick. SARA: You're not too sick.
我病得很重 - 没那么重
You're depressed. l'm not gonna feed you antidepressants...
你太消沉了,我不该给你吃抗抑郁药的
they're gonna just make you more numb. Now. get up.
它们只会麻痹你,现在,起来
No. BRIAN: Hey. baby?
不 - 嘿,孩子
You want to tell me what's really wrong? - l'm tired. Don't you get that? -
你想告诉我究竟是什么事吗? - 我累了,你没听见吗
l'm sick. and l'm tired. and l'm ugly. BRIAN: Stop it.
我病了,我很累,我很丑 - 不要说了
KATE: Don't you dare tell me that l'm beautiful. because l'm not.
你不敢告诉我我很漂亮,因为我根本不漂亮
Don't you dare tell me that nobody's gonna stare at me. because they will.
你不敢说没人会盯着我,因为他们就会
SARA: Oh. God. - l'm a freak.
噢,天哪 - 我是个畸形
Okay. that's it. BRIAN: It's okay.
好的,就这样了 - 没事了
BRIAN: Come here.
到这儿来
Mom?
妈妈?