Are the...
那些...
I swallowed a bug.
我吃到了只虫子
Wait for me!
等等我!
I can't help it. I like that guy.
我不能自制 我喜欢那男的
Our baby.
我们宝贝
This is it.
就到这了
Come here, baby.
过来 宝贝
I never thought this day would come.
我从没想过会迎来这一天
I did. But I'm proud of you.
我想过 我为你骄傲
Thank you, Daddy.
谢谢你 爸爸
I love you, beautiful.
我爱你 亲爱的
I'll see you at Thanksgiving, all right?
我们感恩节见 好吗?
It'll be okay.
都会好的
- Where does the time go? - Yeah.
- 时间都流逝去哪了? - 是啊
Come on, baby. Let's head home.
好了 宝贝 回家吧
Trey? Five minutes, dinner. Trey?
5分钟内过来吃晚饭
Coming, Dad.
来了 爸爸
i can't believe it's been three months already.
不可置信已经过了三个月了
I just hope she hasn't changed too much.
我只希望她没有变太多
Well, how changed could she be? You talk to her every week.
她能怎么变? 你每周都和她通电话
Where did Albert get that hat?
Albert从哪来的那个帽子?
Over the river and through the woods to the Porters' house we go
我们翻山越岭来到Porter的家
I love this guy! Oh, what a gas!
我喜欢这家伙! 噢 太让人高兴了!
The karaoke's all set up. We're going to sing and dance!
卡拉OK都准备好了 我们要去唱歌跳舞!
Come on, James!
过来 James!
No, maybe after we eat.
呃 吃过饭之后吧
We don't want to start singing without the girls.
我们可不想在女儿们不在的时候唱歌
- Okay, all right. - That was Melanie and Wendy.
- 好吧 好吧 - Melanie和Wendy来电话了