Penny: Here's your soup.
给你汤。
Sheldon: Chicken?
鸡汤?
Penny: Yes.
是的。
Sheldon: With the little stars?
带着小星星?
Penny: Yes.
是的。
Sheldon: Heated to 180 degrees?
加热到180度?
Penny: Why don't I pour it in your lap and you can tell me?
要不我倒在你腿上然后你再告诉我?
Sheldon: You don't have to be mean. I'm sick.
你没必要这么刻薄。我病了。
Penny: Yeah, well, I'm sick, too.
是啊,呃,我也病了。
Sheldon: Not my problem. I just don't understand how this happened to me. I'm scrupulous about my hygiene. I regularly disinfect my hands, and I avoid contact with other people on general principle.
不关我事。我只是不理解这怎么发生在我身上的。我对卫生很仔细的。我经常给手消毒,并且一般我避免和他人接触。
Penny: I don't know what to tell you, Sheldon.
我不知道该告诉你什么,Sheldon。
Sheldon: Oh, Penny, thank you!
噢,Penny,谢谢!
Penny: You're welcome.
不用谢。
Sheldon: It's you! I touched you!
是你! 我碰过你!
Penny: Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐。
Raj: Oh, my goodness, look at this room Champagne! Roses! Oh! And little chocolates! This is going to be the best Valentine's Day ever.
噢,上帝,看看这房间。香槟!玫瑰! 噢!还有小巧克力!这将会是最棒的情人节。
Leonard: Yeah, I forgot about all this.
是啊,我都忘记了。
Raj: But I never will.
但是我永远不会。