Ladies and Gentlemen. I present to you the fabulous Buick Lacrosse.
女士们先生们。我向你们展示迷人的Buick lacrosse。
It, uh, it has an excellently crafted interior, peaceful quiet tuning,
它,它有精心打造的内部空间宁静,无声发动机调整,
And ultrasonic rear parking assists.
还有超声波后停车支持。
Observe the remote activation feature.
请注意看遥控启动装置。
Uh, and it also has a lot of other exciting good, cool car things.
嗯,它还有另外很多精彩的、好的、酷的汽车玩意儿。
Tom! Lynette! What are you doing here?
Tom!Lynette!你们在这里干嘛呢?
We're buying a new water heater. Um, how 'bout you?
我们在买一个新热水器。嗯,你呢?
Just doing a little shopping, trying to get my mind off things.
买些东西,让我的脑子轻松一下。
Hey Gabby, you need help, it looks like you're stuck here.
嗨,Gabby,你需要帮助吗?看上去你困在这儿了。
Uh! I guess I am.
我想是的。
No worries, I got it.
别担心,我来。
I guess I got too close to the turn table.
我猜我和旋转台离得太近了。
I'm a sucker for these Buicks.
我是展示这些Buicks的笨蛋。
Come on, you bastard!
拜托,你这个混蛋。
You know, with their perfectly crafted interior, and peaceful, quiet tuning.
你知道,它们,嗯,完美打造的内部和安静无声的发动机调整。
Uh-huh. A little formal for the mall.
嗯,对于逛商场而言过于正式了。
Oh, uh, you know, I wanted to match the shoes to the dress.
哦,嗯,我想使鞋和衣服配得上。
This is, uh, Sarah, my shopping buddy.
这位是,嗯,Sarah,和我一起购物的伙伴。
We like to hit the boutiques together.
我们喜欢一起去逛专卖店。
Okay. Well, you gals, um, shop your little hearts out. See you later.
那么,女孩子们,嗯,尽情购物吧,再见。
Bye.
再见。