Don't bring me down
不要让我失望
No, no, no, no, no
不 不要
- We can do this! Okay! - Okay!
- 我们能行! 能行! - 能行!
We got to get to Georgetown!
我们一定要去Georgetown!
Okay, Daddy!
好的 爸爸!
All right. One!
好 一!
Two! Three!
二! 三!
Now that's a great dad!
这才是个好父亲!
You got me shakin', got me running away
你让我发抖,让我想要逃跑
Don't bring me down
不要让我失望
Dad! Pull the cord!
爸! 拉绳子!
- What? - Pull the cord!
- 什么? - 拉绳子!
Oh, yeah, the cord!
啊 对了 绳子!
Don't bring me down
不要让我失望
Sorry about the wedding, Lou.
婚礼真让人遗憾 Lou
Nice try, Phil.
不错的心理攻击 Phil
But you're not going to psych me out.
不过对我不管用
After I make this putt, you owe me $20,000.
这球进洞后 你就欠我2万了
Happy days are here again.
快乐生活又再次开始了
Look out! - Look out!
- 当心! - 当心!
That was weird.
真是怪事
What happened?
发生什么了?
How do you get out of this?
你怎么掉进去了?
Sorry about that. You okay? - You?
- 实在抱歉 你没事吧? - 是你?
- Oh, no. - You!
- 噢 不是吧 - 你们!
I'm real sorry about your wedding.
那个婚礼真的实在对不起
- I'm going to kill you and your little pig! - Gotta go.
- 我要杀了你和那只猪! - 我得走了
Let's go! That way! That way!
快走! 这边! 这边!
- That's my cart! - Move! Move!
- 那是我的车! - 快走! 快走!