手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第一季 > 正文

美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第1集精讲 第14期:运动员式的撞胸

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Oh, God.

天啊
Okay, I'm gonna go get Lily ready. Okay.
我去给莉莉打扮一下 好
And I want you to just come straight out with All right.
我要你对他们实话实说 好吧
Okay. You can do this.
听话 你能做到的
Yeah. Sports guy chest bump.
来个运动员式的撞胸
No. Sports guy chest bump.
不要 来撞一个
Cam. Oh! All right. Go - Do it.
小卡 好了 上吧
Sorry.
抱歉
How are you? Hi, guys. Hey.
你好啊 大家好啊
That looks good. Oh, thank you. Thanks.
看起来很美味啊 谢谢
Don't thank us. Open it. Dad is coming right behind.
不用谢 打开吧 爸爸后脚马上就到
Knock, knock! We're here. Coming in!
有人吗 我们要进来了
Don't worry, Dad. Nothing gay going on here.
别担心爸爸 我们没在里面搞基
May I take your multicolored coat and bejeweled cap?
能帮你脱下这缤纷外套和闪亮小帽吗
Yeah. Yeah. Hey, Jay.
拿去吧 杰你好啊
Gloria, hi. Hi.
你好 歌洛莉亚 你好
How are you? Hi, Dad. Hi, Gloria. How are you?
老爸你还好吗 歌洛莉亚 你好
Oh, what a beautiful dress. Ay, thank you, Phil.
裙子真漂亮 谢谢你 菲尔[摸摸]
Okay.
好吧
Oh, hey, Phil.
菲尔
That's how she says "Phil." Not "Feel." Phil.
她是叫你名字 不是要你去摸
So how was your trip? It was good. It was good actually.
旅行怎么样 挺好的 真的
But, um, about that, I- I
关于这事
have something that I need to tell you guys.
我有些事要告诉你们
Um- Uh, we didn't just go to Vietnam for pleasure.
我们去越南不光是为了旅游
We, uh, kind of have some big news.
我们有重要消息宣布
Oh, God. If Cam comes out here with boobs, I'm leaving.
天啊 要是小卡隆了胸 我立马走人
Dad. I hope he didn't embarrass you, Mom.
爸爸 我希望你的家长没让你觉得丢人 妈
Oh, don't mind her. Haley had her first boy over today...
别管她 海莉今天首次带男生回家
And Phil shot him.
菲尔就给了他一枪

重点单词   查看全部解释    
lily ['lili]

想一想再看

adj. 纯白的 n. 百合花

 
spendthrift ['spendθrift]

想一想再看

n. 浪费的人 adj. 浪费的,挥霍无度的

联想记忆
embarrass [im'bærəs]

想一想再看

vt. 使为难,使窘迫,使尴尬
vi. 窘迫

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。