James, how do you think I felt when you left to join the army?
James 你知道你离家去参军时我的感受吗?
- I don't know, Mama. - I was terrified!
- 不知道 妈妈 - 我很恐惧!
I worried about you all the time. I still do.
我一直在担心你 现在也是
But you had to follow your own path, and I had to let you leave the nest.
但是你有你自己的道路要走 我必须让你学会独立
I wanted you home every day you were gone,
你不在的时候我每天都盼望你会回来
but I had to trust you.
但是我必须相信你
I had to trust that you could take care of yourself.
我必须相信你能照顾好你自己
And I had to believe in you. So why can't you believe in her?
我都可以信任你 那么为什么你不能信任她呢?
- I'll see you back at home. - Is Mom gonna kill me?
- 回家见 - 妈妈会杀了我吗?
I got your back on this one. Just don't let it happen again.
我这次不会惩罚你 别再犯第二次了
- Good luck. - You'll need this.
- 祝你好运 - 你需要这个
- Mama, I love you. - I love you, too, Son.
- 妈妈 我爱你 - 我也爱你 儿子
Bye, Dad.
再见 爸爸
Excuse me. The flight to DC, has it left yet?
问一下 飞往华盛顿的飞机 已经起飞了吗?
I'm sorry, sir. I'm afraid you've missed it.
很抱歉 先生 恐怕你已经误机了
Mel.
Mel
Hi.
嗨