Alex, get out! Mom!
艾丽克斯 出去 妈妈你看她
Alex, leave your sister alone.
艾丽克斯 别去烦你姐
I was just getting my book. Gosh.
我只是进去拿我的书而已 至于吗
I know, sweetie. But you need to respect their privacy.
我知道 亲爱的 可你要尊重个人隐私
What are they doing up there? Nothing.
他们在楼上干嘛呢 没干嘛
Lying on her bed, watching a movie.
躺在她床上并肩看电影
Okay. Okay.
很好 很好
Um, I'm making a cake for tonight.
我在为今晚的聚餐准备蛋糕
You wanna help me with the frosting?
你想帮我做糖霜吗
Sure.
好啊
So, you know, if Haley got pregnant,
要是海莉怀孕了
would you ever pretend she has mono for a few months,
你会假装她得了腮腺炎 请假在家
and then, like, tell everyone the baby's yours?
然后告诉别人那孩子是你的吗
- What? - This senior at school was "Out sick" for four months,
-什么 -有个高中生请了4个月病假
but Jenna Resnick swears she saw her breast-feeding
可吉娜·瑞斯尼克发誓说看到她
at a coin-op car wash.
在自助洗车站给孩子喂奶
Buddy, what are you wearing?
老弟 你穿了多少衣服啊
Nothing. Uh-uh. No jacket.
没穿多少 把外套脱了
One hat.
只能戴一顶帽子
How many pairs of underwear do you have on?
你穿了几条内裤啊
One.
就1条
Six.
是6条