- Good night. - Get some rest.
- 晚安 - 去休息吧
The gazelle daughter remains at its father's side,
羚羊女儿还在它父亲的旁边
seeking protection and security,
寻求保护和安全感
for if it veers off, it becomes vulnerable to a myriad of predators.
因为一旦她离群 就会很容易受到无数肉食动物的袭击
What are you doing, gazelle? Stay with your daddy.
你在干吗 小羚羊? 快去跟住你爸爸啊
Without the parent's guidance, the offspring are at the mercy
离开了父母的保护 小生灵就会身陷
of the harsh and unforgiving animal universe.
残酷无情的动物世界
Let's watch as the cheetah rips the little gazelle's head clean off.
我们看到了小羚羊被非洲猎豹咬断头颅
Poor little gazelle, you should have stayed with your father.
可怜的小羚羊 你应该呆在你父亲旁边的
- Hello? - Who's this?
- 喂? - 你是谁?
- It's Chris. - Chris? What are you doing there?
- 我是Chris - Chris? 你在那干嘛?
Duh, I live here.
啊 我就住在这的
Where's Melanie?
Melanie呢?
I don't know. I think she's in the shower.
我不知道 我想她可能在洗澡呢
Hey. Hey, Bobbi.
嘿 嘿 Bobbi
Can you check and see if Melanie's in the shower?
你去看下Melanie's是不是在洗澡?
Shower!
洗澡!
Oh, yeah
哦 耶