we just decided to stay an extra night at my sister's and surprise you.
我们决定在姐姐那儿多呆一晚给你个惊喜
You can sleep over at my sister's like we planned.
你可以按我们计划的那样借住在我姐姐那
This is amazing! Amazing! This is the bestest, isn't it?
太不可思议了! 太不可思议了! 这样最好了 不是吗?
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Totally.
哦 是的 当然
Thank you. Thank you, guys! Okay, bye, you guys.
谢谢 谢谢 姐妹们! 好了 再见
You're awesome! Come on, you guys, let's go.
你们太牛了! 快点 姐妹们 我们走
Don't forget, we got a 10:00 flight to DC in the morning.
别忘了 我们要赶早上10点到华盛顿的航班
Dad, don't worry. I'll be home by 8:00.
爸爸 不用担心 我会在8点前会回来的
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢!
Good night, James.
晚安 James
You sure you don't want to wait for me to finish this?
你确定不等我把这个弄好吗?
I think I'll survive the night.
我想今晚我还能凑合
Albert and I are going to sleep.
Albert和我要去睡觉了
Good night, Son.
晚安 儿子
You still mad at me for coming on the trip?
你还在因为这次旅行生我的气吗?
Son, no.
没有 儿子
No, I could never stay mad at you. You're my little man.
没有 我不会一直生你的气的 你是我的小男子汉
- I love you, Dad. - I love you, too, Son.
- 我爱你 爸爸 - 我也爱你 儿子