I just hope the surprise isn't too much of a shock for her fragile heart.
我只是希望别吓坏她脆弱的心脏了
- She's getting up there in age. - She's 63.
- 她一把年纪了 - 她63岁
One second!
等一下!
We're here!
我们来了!
- My goodness! - Hi, Grandma.
- 天哪! - 嗨 奶奶
Not so rough, you'll break her. Hey, Mama. Good to see you.
别太用力了 你会弄疼她的 嘿 妈妈 见到你太好了
Is the coast clear? Hello?
快到边了是吗? 喂?
Yoo-hoo!
Yoo-hoo!
Now, Mama, I know you like the new security system.
妈妈 我知道你会喜欢新的保安系统的
Uh-huh. It's lovely.
哦哈 很可爱啊
Watch this.
看这个
Check this out.
把这个扔出去
- Floodlights. - Oh, my goodness.
- 强光灯 - 哦 天哪
- Pretty impressive, right? - James, it looks like a football field!
- 很震撼 对吧? - James 看起来就像足球场一样!
- Melanie! - Oh, my goodness, I can't believe it! - Melanie!
- 哦 天哪 真是难以置信!
Oh, my goodness! Hi.
哦 天哪! 嗨
Oh, my gosh! No! What are you doing here?
哦 天哪! 不! 你们怎么在这?
- Yeah, what are you all doing here? - After you couldn't make it yesterday,
- 是啊 你们怎么都在这? - 昨天知道你们不能准时到后