You're just going to make a left down Maples,
麻烦你前面到枫树林那左拐
three blocks and we're there. Thank you.
三个站台后我们就到了 谢谢你
Dad, do you think that Grandma still knows we're coming?
爸爸 你认为奶奶知道我们要来吗?
Well, I didn't call her. But it's not like she's going anywhere.
嗯 我没有跟她联系 但她好像不会去哪吧
Just remember, she's an old woman now.
要知道 她现在老了
She's not as light on her feet.
走路不再那么轻便了
Oh, yeah!
哦 耶!
- It's my son! - Not the control freak!
- 我儿子来了! - 控制狂!
Hide!
藏起来!
- We've got to get out of here. - No, not there!
- 我们得离开这 - 不 不是那!
Oh!
哦!
Come on. What's on your mind? That won't work.
快点 你想什么啊? 那不管用的
If you're ever in Okinawa...
欢迎你们来Okinawa(日本冲绳)...
- Goodbye! - Bye!
- 再见! - 再见!
Bye!
再见!
You know they're gonna have that song in their head for the rest of their life.
相信他们后半生都会记得那首歌的
Everybody needs a little Double Dutch in their life.
人一生中都要有点奇妙的事情
That's right, that's right.
是的 是的
Oh, wow. Here we are. Home sweet home.
哇哦 我们到了 温馨的家啊