What about it? -Members of my pledge committee...
-说来听听? -我们即将入会的兄弟里有人...
...feel you'd be an asset to the house. -No.
...觉得如果你能加入,真是帮了我们大忙 -不
Mu Gamma's murdered your asses for seven years. Mu Gamma
已经踩 在你们头上7年了
You're here because you think l can help.
你来找我是觉得我能帮你们?
You know, you're cocky for a brother that's got one trick.
你知道吗 作为兄弟 你过于自傲了 不要跟我玩花样
Please spare me, man.
饶了我吧 兄弟
Spare you, fine.
饶你 好啊
There's a screening process. All applicants go through it.
我们有一整套的筛选机制 每个申请人都得通过筛选才能加入
You want to apply?
你想要申请吗?
That's up to you.
随便你
And the best you can come up with is l can apply?
而你能提出最好的条件是 我可以申请?
Mu Gamma comes here offering me a sweet deal. Mu Gamma
也来盛情地 邀请过我
lf a sweet deal is really what you're looking for, Theta ain't for you.
如果你想要的是优厚的待遇 Theta不是你要待的地方
A fraternity, now, that's a brotherhood of men who forge a lifetime bond. Theta
是男人的兄弟会 我们是要做一生的好兄弟
Okay, once you are a Theta, you will always and forever be a Theta.
这么说吧 一旦你成为Theta的一员 你永远都是一名Theta人
Now, you can go out of here, you can leave Truth...
当你有一天走出这里 从Truth毕业...