We used to be tight.
我们以前总是很亲密
I'm sorry, Dad, it's just that I...
对不起 爸爸 只是...
You don't tell me about Georgetown. You don't tell me about Japan.
你不告诉我申请Georgetown大学的事 也不告诉我你想去日本
You didn't even remember our special song.
你甚至连我们的歌也不记得了
I feel like I don't know anything about you anymore.
我觉得对你越来越不了解了
What are we gonna do about them?
我们要怎么帮他们?
That was great. That was great.
唱得不错 唱得不错
Let me just borrow the mic, sir. I'm next.
先生 把麦克借给我用一下 我唱下一首
No, let me just... Give me the mic, sir. Let go of the mic, sir.
不要 把麦克给我 放开 给我
Hi, everyone.
大家好
Hi.
嗨
First, thank you so much for letting us on this bus.
首先感谢大家让我们搭这辆车
My family and I, we're on a very special trip,
我跟我的家人 正在进行一次特别的旅行
and I'd kind of like to sing a song
我想给大家唱那首
that my father and I used to sing when I was a little girl.
小的时候经常跟爸爸一起唱的歌
Okay. Brother.
好的 兄弟
I'm gonna need you to give me a little bass on this one, all right?
能不能帮我们配一下低音 可以吗?
Like this.
就像这样
Who's next?
下一个?
That's it
就这样
Gimme a "Ho!" if you've got your funky bus fare
如果你已经买车票了 请跟我一起唱 "Ho!"
There's a double dutch bus coming down the street
有一辆双截巴士正开过来
Ho!
"Ho!"
Moving pretty fast So kind of shuffle your feet
加快步伐准备上车
Get on the bus and pay your fare
跳上巴士 买好车票