You need stitches.
你得缝针
My shoulders just got hurt.
我肩膀受伤了
You hit your head.
你撞到头了
Emily, stay with us. How did you hurt your shoulder?
艾米丽 挺住 你肩膀怎么受伤的
Everybody back to the pool area. Please get back.
大家都回到泳池 请回去
Can I just--
我可不可以
Not now, Paige. Later.
现在不行 佩奇 一会儿吧
How did you hurt your shoulder?
你怎么伤到肩膀的
Fell off my bike.
从单车上摔下来了
Can I please finish the race? Please?
我能完成比赛吗 拜托
How are we supposed to trust anything that she ever says?
我们怎么能相信她的话
I mean, who knows what she told those cops?
谁知道她跟警察说过什么
This is Mona. She started lying when she was a fetus.
这可是梦娜 她生下来就开始撒谎
Hey, why was Toby so upset when he left?
托比刚才走的时候怎么那么低落
Were you guys fighting?
你们吵架了吗
No. No. Go back to the fetus.
没有 接着说撒谎精
Did I tell you I'm done with martial arts?
跟你说了吗 我不学武术了
Yeah. I can't even walk down that street. I kissed him.
我甚至不敢去那条街 我吻了他
Who? My instructor.
谁啊 我的教练
Why? I don't know.
为什么 我也不知道
I guess 'cause I miss Ezra
我估计因为想念以斯拉
and I almost got killed last Thursday.
上周四又差点儿被杀
And he smells like cinnamon.
还有他身上有股肉桂味儿
Who does? Jake.
那是谁 杰克
Who's jake? My instructor.
杰克是谁 我教练
Pay attention.
注意听我讲话
Thanks for returning my calls.
真是要多谢你回我电话啊
Where did you get that?
你从哪找来的这只鸟
Mrs. Dilaurentis's porch.
迪劳伦提斯夫人的走廊
You stole her bird? She gave it to me.
你偷了她的鸟吗 是她给我的
And it's not just a bird, okay? It talks.
而且这不是普通的鸟 它会说话
Alison and Tippi were roommates in Georgia.
艾莉森在乔治亚的时候和蒂皮一起住
This bird probably knows more about
说不定这只鸟对艾莉的了解
what happened to Ali than any of us.
比我们任何一个人都多