What's wrong with you guys?
你们怎么回事?
No, Albert. Albert!
不 Albert Albert!
Ted! Don't just lay there, get up and get him! Ted!
不要光躺在那儿 起来抓住它
Albert. Get back here! Albert
快回来
My Cinderella wedding is ruined!
我的灰姑娘式的婚礼完全被你们给毁了!
I'm sorry. But I didn't want a pig. I told the wife, I said, "Get a little..."
抱歉 我也不想要一只猪啊 我警告过我夫人 我说 "买一只..."
- So this is your pig? - It's my little boy's pig.
- 原来这是你的猪? - 不是 是我儿子的
He want... Albert! Get down, Albert!
他想... Albert 下来 Albert!
Get him!
抓住它!
Albert!
Albert!
No!
不要!
Daddy!
爸爸!
Rise and shine.
阳光明媚
We got to roll. Time to go.
我们得快点 该出发了
Ah!
啊!
There's a gas station 40 miles up the road.
沿着这条路走 40公里处有一个加油站
Got to get some food in you. Who's up for pigs in a blanket?
去弄点吃的来 谁想吃毯子里的猪?
What?
什么?
No, I'm not...
不是 我不是...
Okay, whatever.
好了 随便吧
They're gonna have one wild wedding video.
他们的结婚录像肯定乱透了
What a night.
真是一个糟糕的晚上
At least we know when times are rough, the Porters know how to rally together.
至少让我们见识了服务员处理紧急情况的能力
- Right? - Yeah.
- 是不? - 对
That's right. The Porters will rally.
对极了 服务员会处理的
I don't believe it!
我真不敢相信!
Shiver me timbers.
真没想到
In the words of my favorite ride ever, "It's a small world after all."
用我最喜欢的一句话来说 "世界可真小"