Room service. I got cookies for the...
客房服务 我为大家带了来自... 的饼干
Oh, no!
哦 不!
- Trey, stay put. The pig's gone crazy. - Albert, get back here! - Trey
呆那儿别动 那猪疯了 - Albert 回来
Albert! Get the pig! Get the pig! Albert!
快抓住它! 快抓住它!
Where'd he go? Where'd he go?
它去哪儿了? 它去哪儿了?
Little Houdini pig.
这只会魔法的小猪
Oh!
啊!
There he is!
它在那儿!
Looks like we got ourselves a wedding crasher.
似乎我们得做回婚礼的不速之客了
I'm on it.
我去抓它
Settle down. Settle down. Thank you, thank you.
安静 安静 谢谢
to my little angel and my new son-in-law, Ted.
我的小天使和我女婿Ted干杯
At this time I'd like to make a toast
现在 让我们为
And, Teddy, you had better take care of my little girl. Teddy
你一定要照顾好我的女儿
Because she is an angel
因为她是一个...
Pig!
猪!
Pig.
猪
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Pudding!
宝贝!
- Daddy! - Get that pig!
- 爸爸! - 快抓住那只猪
Get it! Get it! Get it!
抓住它! 抓住它! 快抓住它!