-What else is there? -What about history?
-还有什么? -因为历史行不行?
What about tradition? Give me my damn hat.
因为传统行不行? 把帽子还给我
He's just saying that because his father was a Theta.
他加入Theta是因为他爹在Theta
-What about legacy? -A legacy of losing.
-因为传承行不行? -失败的基因
Anyway, DJ, please ignore their ignorance.
DJ 忽略他们的无知
You need to roll with us to the Rep Yo' City Blast tonight.
今天晚上你跟我们一起去Rep Yo' City Blast
-Roll with us. -To the what?
-跟我们一起 -去哪儿?
Where my St. Louis folks at? S-T-L, show some love.
我的圣路易斯老乡们在哪儿? S-T-L 给我们点支持
You know how we do it every week at the Phoenix! Give me love, Miami.
你们知道我们在Phoenix如何! 支持我 迈阿密的.
C-H-l, my Chicago folks in the building.
C-H-l, 芝加哥老乡们
Show some love. Give it up for the A hometown people.
支持我 支持你的老乡
Where you at? Show your A.
你们在哪儿? 喊出来~
l see you, Jamaica. Do your thing, mon.
看到你了 牙买加 跳吧
Watch out for the lovely ladies in blue and white. l see you.
小心穿蓝白条的女士 我看见你了
What's up, sir? -What's up?
-还好吧! -好!
You good, man?
你还好么?
Oh, damn, Rich. You hanging with the freshmen now?
Rich 你改跟新生混了?
-What? -Oh, no. This is my roommate.
-恩? -不 这是我的室友