Kids, breakfast! kids.
孩子们 吃早饭了 孩子们
Phil, would you get them?
菲尔 把他们叫下来好吗
Yeah. Just a sec.Kids!
好 等下 孩子们
That is Okay.
这真是 算了
Kids? Get down here!
孩子们 快下来
Why are you guys yelling at us when we're way upstairs?
我们远在楼上 你们喊也没用
Just text me. All right. That's not gonna happen.
发短信就行了 那是不可能的
And, wow! You're not wearing that outfit.
你不能穿这套衣服出门
What's wrong with it?
这衣服怎么了
Honey, do you have anything to say
亲爱的 对你女儿这条裙子
to your daughter about her skirt? Sorry.
有什么意见吗 不好意思
Oh, yeah. That looks really cute, sweetheart. Thanks.
挺可爱的嘛 宝贝 谢了
No. It's way too short.
不行 这裙子太短了
People know you're a girl.
大家知道你是女生
You don't need to prove it to them.
没必要穿这么少给他们看
Luke got his head stuck in the banister again.
卢克又把头卡在栏杆里了
I got it. Where's the baby oil?
我去吧 婴儿油在哪儿
It's on our bedside tab- I don't know. Find it.
在我们床头的 我不知道 你自己找
Come on!
拜托
I was out of control growing up.
我在成长期间很皮
There, you know? I said it.
你看 我坦白了
I-I just don't want my kids...
我只是不想让我的孩子
to make the same bad mistakes I made.
犯我一样的错
I-If Haley never wakes up on a beach in Florida, half-naked,
只要海莉没有半裸着在佛罗里达沙滩上醒来
I've done my job.
我就完成任务了
Our job. Right.
我俩的任务 对
I've done our job.
我就算完成了我俩的任务