My sister has leukemia. They're trying to force me to give her my body parts.
我姐姐得了白血病 他们试图迫使我捐献身体器官
You're supposed to give her a kidney?
你指的是给她一个肾?
She's been in renal failure for months now.
她肾衰竭好几个月了
No one can force you to donate if you don't want to. can they?
你不愿意的话没人可以迫使你捐赠,不是吗?
l'm under 18. they're my legal guardians. - They can't do that.
我不满18岁,他们是我的法定监护人 - 他们不能这么做
They think they can.
他们认为他们可以
That's what l want you to tell them...
这就是我试图告诉他们的
l wouldn't even be alive if Kate wasn't sick.
如果Kate不生病的话我不会出生
they've been doing it to me my whole life.
他们就是这么对待我的整个人生的
l'm a designer baby.
我是试管婴儿
l was made in a dish to be spare parts for Kate.
我在皿中被做出来就是为了与Kate分享身体
You're kidding. right?
你在开玩笑,是不是?
CAMPBELL: The kid wasn't lying.
这个孩子没有撒谎
The doctors started taking things from her the moment she was born.
医生自从她出生之后就开始提取所需
Cord blood as an infant. white-cell transfusions...
婴儿时的脐血,白血球输液
bone marrow, lymphocytes...
注射骨髓,淋巴细胞
iniections to add more stem cells. and then they tooh them too.
来增加干细胞,他们随即也会取走这些
But it was never enough.
但是这永远不够
You do know what will happen if you don't give your sister your kidney. don't you?
你知道如果你不给你姐姐你的肾会发生什么,对吗?
Yeah. she'll die.
知道,她会死
So there's a little over t700 here.
这儿有七百多块钱
And l know that's not enough. but it's all l have and l need your help.
我知道这不够,但这是我的全部家当 我需要你的帮忙
Please.
求你了
You sure you want to go through with this?
你确定你要这样达到目的吗?
Good for you.
好样的