Okay, l feel you. Which--?
好吧 明白了 哪个...?
Never mind.
算了
All right, bro. ln that case, l'll holler.
好吧兄弟 这样的话 我走了
Yes.
好
Come in.
请进
Don't just stand there, man. Sit down.
别站那啊 请坐
ls this your office?
这是你的办公室么?
Awfully nice digs for somebody who cuts grass.
对于割草的人来说这屋子太棒了
No, l don't cut grass.
不 我不割草
But you do.
是你割
You ever wonder where them trains be going?
有没想过那些火车开到哪儿?
They probably be going to Japan or something.
可能去日本
-Japan? -Oh, yeah, they can't cross water.
-日本? -对了 火车没法过河
You going to college? Don't say that when you get there.
你是要上大学的人吧? 到了那儿可别这么说
l'm just playing with you, man.
逗你玩儿的
The key to success in going to school, what you do, you get a group of girls...
成功的关键是上学 上学就是找一堆女孩
...you get them to do your homework.
帮你做作业
When they do your homework, you get A 's,
她们做作业 你得A
-How's it going, man? -l'm still standing.
-干得怎么样 -死不了
Get in, man. l'll give you a ride back.
上车 我送你回家
Come on. Come on. Pass the ball. Pass the ball.
加油,加油,传球
Yeah, baby. Go deep. Go long.
对 亲爱的 长传
They're getting the very same education as you...
他们跟你受的教育差不多
...so don't pay them any mind.
所以别把他们当回事
Oh, check it out.
看
Oh, that's old news, brother. l've been there and done that.
那不新鲜了 兄弟 都是我玩儿剩下的
-You're lying. -l'm not lying.
-骗人 -没有
Rich--
Rich--
DJ, right?
DJ 是吧?
My new roommate, DJ. DJ, that's my friend Noel.
我的新室友DJ. DJ 这是我朋友Noel.
Good to meet you, brother.
很高兴见到你