-And third? -lf there's a strike three, you out.
-第叁呢? -如果这两件做不到 我不会再罩着你了
Period.
就是这么回事
DJ?
DJ?
What the hell is going on, man?
你这是干嘛?
l'm not gonna sit out here and act like l wanna be here when l don't.
我可不想坐在这儿假装我愿意呆在这儿
This whole college boy thing is not for me, man.
我不适合上大学
You're the only thing your mama's got left.
你妈就只剩下你了
There's no way l'm gonna let you put my sister through any more pain.
我不会让你再伤害我妹妹的
So you better make this college thing work out. Can you appreciate that?
所以你最好乖乖上学 懂不懂?
Get your black ungrateful ass in the goddamn truck.
滚回车上去
What'd l say, man? Get in the truck!
我说什么了? 滚回车上去
At least you don't have a problem with waking up early.
至少你还能早起
Looks like you're just in time for registration.
看来还来得及注册
Next.
下一个
Yo, yo, hold my spot real quick.
帮我占一下 我马上回来
-This is my spot, thanks. -Excuse me?
-我在这儿的 谢谢 -啊?
-There was a girl saving my space. -Nice try.
-有个女孩儿帮我占着地儿呢 -真会说
You have to wait in line like everybody else.
你得跟别人一样排队
You saw me behind the sister with the fro.
你都看到我站在那个女孩后面了
Next.
下一个
Now, one of you come up to the counter.
现在 你们俩过来一个注册的