Mrs. Dilaurentis, when the police found Ali's...
迪劳伦提斯夫人 在警察发现艾莉的...
The police didn't find her.
警察没找到她
It was workers tearing down the gazebo.
是工人们拆露台时发现的
Right.
没错
But once the police were called,
但在叫了警察后
Did you see... See what?
你看见... 看见什么
What was left of her?
看看她的残躯是什么样吗
The yellow blouse was enough, Hanna.
那件黄上衣就够了 汉娜
Do you know what you would like?
你想点些什么
I'll have whatever you're having.
我点跟你一样的
Except for the bloody mary.
除了血腥玛丽
I'm not ordering a cocktail.
我不会点鸡尾酒的
Go for it. I won't tell dad.
点吧 我不告诉爸爸
Maybe a small glass of chablis.
来一小杯夏布利酒吧
Ali, you've got to take my word on this.
艾莉 你在这事上要听我的话
That top was way too revealing.
那件上衣有点太暴露了
I'm happy with the yellow one.
我很喜欢黄色的那件
Would it be okay if I stayed down the shore till Tuesday?
我可以在海边待到周二吗
By yourself? No.
你自己吗 不行
I won't be alone.
我不会一个人的