and he broke out his back. You know, like...
他在扭背 你看 就像...
- Where's Nick? - He was krumping, - Nick
在哪儿? - 他在疯狂跳舞
- Like that. It was crazy. - Melanie!
- 就像这样 太疯狂了 - Melanie!
I got your lemonade!
我给你拿柠檬水来了!
Sip on that. Sip on that!
喝吧 尽量喝!
Pardon me, ma'am. I didn't see you there.
抱歉 小姐 我没看到你
See, I just transferred from Georgetown University,
我刚从乔治敦大学转过来
where I was stabbed in the eye!
我在那儿被刺伤了眼睛!
At Georgetown!
在乔治敦大学!
- You've got to be kidding me. - Stuart, she knows. It's over.
- 你在耍我 - Stuart 她知道了 结束了
Everybody go on about your business. It's done.
干活的各位 结束了
Disperse.
解散
Hey, how do I get this cast off?
嘿 这些东西该怎么脱下来?
I can't believe you tried to trick me like that.
我无法相信 你对我来那一套
I am a good girl.
我是个好女孩儿
I listen to you and Mom. I do well in school.
我很听你和妈妈的话 我在学校里表现很好
What's the worst thing I've done?
我做过最糟的事是什么?
Dance around with my friends at a party?
和我朋友在派对里到处跳舞?
Party? When did you go to a party?
派对? 你什么时候去了派对?