l have your mama.
我来搞定你老妈
-He'll get a beating. -Miss Williams ain't banging on me.
-他会被揍惨的 -Miss Williams没在搞我
-Why you gotta do my mom like that? -l was doing her like that. Last night.
-你为干嘛要那样上我妈? -我就是那样上她 昨天晚上
Give me my money!
把钱拿来!
l got it! l got it!
我来!
-l want my money. -The money's mine.
-我要我的钱 -钱是我的
l want it.
我要
Where's my money? Where's my money?
钱呢?我的钱呢?
Get out of here.
走!
D!
D!
-Let's get out of here! Let's go! -Let's go. Move it!
-快走快走! -快走!
Get up, D! D!
起来!
Come on!
起来啊!
l'm sorry, man, l'm sorry.
对不起
Somebody do something!
帮帮我啊!
We'd like to welcome all arriving passengers to Atlanta,
欢迎所有来到亚特兰大的乘客
We are so glad to have you here,
DJ. 很高兴你来了 DJ.
You're in Atlanta, we'll get you a Hawks jersey or something.
你到亚特兰大了 我们会带你看场鹰队(NBA球队)的比赛什么的
Honey, nobody watches the Hawks.
亲爱的 没人看鹰队的比赛
That's your uncle's way of saying welcome to Georgia.
那你是舅舅欢迎人家到佐治亚州的习惯用语 (亚特兰大是佐治亚州首府)
You'll get used to the humidity.
你会适应这的高湿度的
You must be so excited to start school.
要上学了你肯定很激动
Or nervous.
或者很紧张
But don't be. You'll do just fine.
不过放轻松 你没问题的
You know that's where l met your uncle.
我就是在那儿认识你舅舅的
You guys went to Truth?
你们也上的Truth大学?
l did. Your uncle was working there.
我上的 你舅舅在那儿工作
Come on, let me show you up to your room. This way.
来 我带你去你的房间 这边