No, forget a Taser.
不 别提泰瑟枪了
That's not gonna subdue any real criminal.
那征服不了任何罪犯
Dad! Dad!
爸爸! 爸爸!
Looks like somebody's having a good time.
看来某人玩得很开心啊
Not a good time, Daddy. A great time! It was awesome! It was off the chain!
不是玩得开心 爸爸 是玩得太开心了! 真是太棒了! 太有意思了!
See. What have I been trying to tell you?
看 我一直都和你说什么了?
Dad, I don't know why I wasn't listening.
爸爸 我不明白为什么我没有听你的
Let me tell you what happened, right. So we went to the library, but
让我告诉你发生什么了吧 本来我们要去图书馆的 但是
- we went to a frat party. - Frat party?
- 我们去了兄弟会 - 兄弟会?
Let me tell you what happened. I was like, "Nick, I don't wanna go."
我告诉你发生了什么 我本来说 "Nick 我不想去"
"No, I have to think about school." "
不 我得考虑学校的事"
But he's like, "Come on. Let's go."
但他说 "来吧 我们去吧"
I said, "Okay, for sure." So we went to the party.
我说 "好的 我要去" 所以我们去了派对
Yo, Dad, crazy, man! Crazy!
哟 爸爸 那里真疯狂! 真疯狂!
There was a Jell-O pool, and everybody was just diving in it.
那儿有个果冻游泳池 大家都往里跳
I was like, "I can't take it!" Amazing.
我说 "我受不了了!" 真令人惊奇
Northwestern, this is where it's at, right here.
西北大学 真不赖