Wow. I wish my dad was that cool.
哇 我希望我爸爸也那么酷
Huh?
嗯?
- Shall we go? - Lead the way.
- 咱们走吧? - 带路吧
Wow.
哇
- Wow. No, I'm serious. - Yeah.
- 哇 不 我是认真的 - 是吗
I can't believe that was just the science library.
我无法相信那只是科技图书馆
- I'm telling you, this campus, it's like... - I know. It's amazing.
- 我告诉你 这所学校 就像... - 我知道 令人惊奇
I just kind of want to get away from the nest, you know?
你知道吗 我就是一只想飞出巢的小鸟
Look, I hear you.
我明白
But the way I look at it, you have your whole life to do that.
但我的观点是 你这辈子有很多时间可以那么做
I mean, my parents live less than an hour away,
我的意思是 我父母的住处离这不到一小时
and it's awesome.
这非常棒
I mean, I've got a place to cram for exams when I need privacy,
在考试前需要私人空间时我有地方去
free laundry, home-cooked meals whenever I want.
免费洗衣 随时能吃到家常菜
Going to college close to home is where it's at.
去离家近的地方上学不正是这样的吗
- You really sound like my dad. - Well, the Chief's a pretty smart guy.
- 你真的很像我爸爸 - 噢 局长是个非常聪明的人
Hey, Nick, can you...
嘿 Nick 你能不能...
Can you get me a lemonade?
你能不能给我拿杯柠檬水
- Don't you go changing. - Don't you go changing!
- 别改变主意哦 - 你才别改主意!
"Chief's a pretty smart guy."
"局长是个非常聪明的人"
Oh, it's on. It's on.
噢 开始了 游戏开始
So what do you do if you encounter an individual resisting arrest?
那么如果你遇到个别拒捕现象时怎么办?
Well, we have Tasers.
我们有泰瑟枪(能把人电倒)