What?
什么?
I had my parents convinced I was an oceanography major
我骗爸妈要读一年的海洋学专业
for a whole year, just so they'd pay for spring break in Mexico!
结果我拿学费在墨西哥玩一个春假!
Mexico?
墨西哥?
Oh, man, when I think back to half the stuff I did in college,
是啊 我一想到我在大学做的事情
there's no way I'm letting my kid out of my sight
等我女儿上大学 我绝不让她离开我的视线
when she goes off to college. Not a chance.
绝对不会
- Everything okay, Chief? - I got everything under control.
- 你还好吧 头儿? - 一切都在控制中
I'm taking three days off.
我要请假三天
Sure hope he doesn't do something crazy.
希望他别做出什么疯狂的事情
We're going on a road trip
我们要旅行了
A road trip, a road trip
旅行 旅行
You guys, I think we should start really early tomorrow,
伙计们 我们明天应该早早出发
because I cannot believe we're actually going.
不敢相信我们真的要去了
I can't believe your dad's actually allowing you to go.
没想到你爸同意让你去了
I've been working with him for 17 years, all right?
我已经和他相处17年了 好不好?
And he knows,
而且他应该知道
you can be Chief at the station, but you have to be Dad at home.
他在警局是局长 回家还是爸爸
- That's right. You tell him exactly that. - Thank you very much.
- 非常正确 你应该这么和他说 - 谢谢
Oh!
哦!
Surprise!
惊喜!
Road trip, road trip! Yeah!
旅行 旅行! 耶!