Who is that?
那是谁
Emily, Spencer, Aria, and Hanna?Yes?
艾米丽 斯宾塞 艾瑞亚 汉娜 什么事
I'm Officer Holbrook. Pennsylvania State Police.
我是霍尔布鲁克警官 宾州警局的
My partner and I are investigating the murders
我和同事在调查
of Officer Reynolds and Detective Wilden.
雷诺兹警官和威尔登警探的谋杀案
We already spoke to the police when Garrett was killed.
加勒特遇害的时候我们已经同警察谈过了
I read that in the report.
我在报告里读到过
I've actually been reading a lot about you four.
实际上我了解了很多你们四个人的事
Wilden had a thing for you.
威尔登对你们特别"有兴趣"
He had a nasty habit of harassing us.
他有骚扰我们的恶癖
I've read through most of his notes and I agree with you.
看过他的日记后我也有同感
His conduct borders on unprofessional at best.
他充其量也就算个外行
Thank you.
谢谢你
So why did you come to his funeral?
你们干嘛还来参加他的葬礼
We're, uh, supporting our local police department.
为了表示对当地警局工作的支持
I'm sure it's appreciated.
这值得赞赏
We'll probably have to bring you in for questioning.
可能还得问你们些问题
But remember, we're the good guys.
不过记住这一点 我们是好人
Just here to find out the truth.
来这儿只是为了查明真相