Does anyone else think David Copperfield is cute?
还有谁觉得大卫考柏菲可爱?
No, but he told me, he thinks your a fox.
没有,不过他告诉我他觉得你很帅
All right, Janice, likes him. In fact she likes him so much she put him on her freebie list.
好吧,珍妮丝喜欢他,喜欢到把他放进她的名人性爱名单里。
Her what?
她的什么?
Well, we have a deal, where we each get to pick five celebrities that we can sleep with, and the other one can't get mad.
我们说好每人可以挑五个名人上床,另一个人不准生气。
Ah, the heart of every healthy relationship. Honesty, respect, and sex with celebrities.
这是健全男女关系的要素,诚实、尊重、与名人上床。
So, Chandler, who's on your list?
那么钱德,你的名单有谁?
Ah, Kim Basinger, Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry, Yasmine Bleeth, and ah, Jessica Rabbit.
金贝辛格、辛蒂克劳馥、荷莉贝瑞、雅丝敏布丽丝和罗杰兔的老婆洁西卡
Now, you do realize that she's a cartoon, and way out of your league?
你知道她是卡通人物,而且和你不同挂吧?
I know, I know, I just always wondered if I could get her eyes to pop out of her head.
我知道,我是看看我能不能让她的眼珠掉出来。
Hey, Monica, who would yours be?
摩妮卡,你会选谁?
First, I need a boyfriend, then I can have a list.
我得先交男朋友,才能列名单
It's just a game Mon. (makes a 'Can-you-believe-her' face to the rest of the gang.) Rach, how about you?
只是好玩嘛,瑞秋,你呢?
Oh, I don't know, I guess, Chris O'Donnel, John F. Kennedy, Jr., Daniel Day Lewis, Sting, and Parker Stevenson.
不晓得,应该是克里斯欧唐纳、小约翰甘乃迪、丹尼尔戴路易斯、史汀和帕克史蒂文生。
Spiderman?
蜘蛛人?
Hardy Boy.
哈第兄弟神探。
Peter Parker.
是彼得帕克。
Thank you.
谢谢。
What about you honey, who would be on your list?
亲爱的,你呢?你会选谁?
Well I-I-I, that kind of thing requires some serious thought. First, I'll divide my perspective canidates into catergories....
这种事需要深思熟虑,我会先把可能人选分门别类。
(coughing) What a geek!
怪人