Rick!
瑞克!
- Rick! - Don't move!
- 瑞克! - 别动!
You just had to go for your happy ending.
你就要得到“幸福”的结局了
- Well, let me tell you. - No sleeping! No sleeping!
- 好吧,让我告诉你 - 别睡了!别睡了!
This is your end...
这是你的结局
but it ain't gonna be happy!
但你绝不会幸福!
I'm gonna show you that dreams don't come true.
我要让你知道,美梦不会成真
For years I've been letting you ruin my life!
这么多年来,我任由你破坏我的生活
Well, no more!
不会再这样了!
What life? The life you were gonna have with Sleeping Beauty over there?
什么生活?去那儿陪著睡美人?
The dishwasher and the scullery maid!
洗碗工和女帮厨!
You're gonna live happily never after!
你们永远不会幸福的!
Ella! Push her into the portal!
瑞拉!把她推进传送门!
The staff!
魔杖!
- Oops. - You're not gonna need it anymore.
- 哎呀 - 你不再需要它了
She's gone.
她消失了!
Nice punch, Ella.
打的好,瑞拉
Rick!
瑞克!
You're okay!
你没事了!
Hang on a second.
等一下
I thought you wanted a prince.
我以为你想要的是王子
I had one all along. I just didn't know it.
我身边一直都有一个 只不过我不了解而已