手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 邪恶新世界 > 正文

电影《邪恶新世界》第36期:我们通过狼群了

来源:可可英语 编辑:yanfeng   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I'd love to, but I gotta work.

我很乐意,但是我得去工作了
You guys are my friends. You understand, right?
你们是我的朋友 你们能理解的,对吧?
If I didn't know better...
要是我不那么了解的话…
I'd think you didn't wanna hang out with us.
我会认为你不想和我们一起混
Here's to evil...
这杯敬邪恶的事业…
to eatin' grandmas...
吃掉老奶奶
stealin' babies, cookin' little kids.
偷婴儿,拿小孩子当饭吃
Here's to the good stuff.
这杯敬各种美妙之事
That's my little Ricky.
那是我的小瑞克
And here's to the baddest...
这一杯敬最坏的…
most awful, rank-smelling, evil bad guy of 'em all.
最可怕的,恶名远播的,邪恶的坏蛋
That's the nicest thing anybody ever said to me.
那是别人对我说过的最贴心的话
No. He meant me, capisce?
不,他是在说我,懂了没?
You? You eat grandmas and little girls.
你?你吃的不过是老奶奶和小姑娘
What's bad about that?
哪有什么邪恶可言
Okay, we made it in.
好的,我们进来了
We got past the wolves. What now?
我们通过狼群了, 现在怎么办?
Here's the plan. You guys fix the scales.
我有个主意, 你们修好天平
I'm gonna get the staff away from Frieda.
我去拿弗丽达的魔杖
Will this be before or after I faint?
这会在我昏过去之前 还是之后发生?
You aren't gonna get away with this.
你不可能就这么了事的
You can't just take over.
你不能就这么控制童话王国
This isn't the way things were meant to be.
事情不该是这样的
Quit dreaming, Cindy.
别做梦了,仙度
I'm having a real problem with this.
我对这个有点意见
I'm concerned about the effect this violence is gonna have on little Reggie.
我觉得使用暴力 对小雷吉会有不好的影响

重点单词   查看全部解释    
violence ['vaiələns]

想一想再看

n. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行

 
faint [feint]

想一想再看

n. 昏厥,昏倒
adj. 微弱的,无力的,模

 
concerned [kən'sə:nd]

想一想再看

adj. 担忧的,关心的

 
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。