Empress?
女王?
Oh, Cinderelly?
哦,灰姑娘?
Going so soon?
这么快就要走了?
Your party's just getting started, babe!
你的晚会才刚开始,宝贝!
We're gonna have our own ball.
我们自己来开舞会吧
- Are you sure about this? - No. Act cool.
- 你确定要这么做吗? - 不,表现的酷一点
Hey, I'm just tryin' to put money in your pocket, player.
嘿,我可替你广招客源呢,兄弟
Yo.
唷
Yo.
唷
Yo! We're cool.
唷!我们很酷
We're low. We're on the down low, the DL.
我们心情不好,我们很郁闷,郁闷
Down low.
郁闷
Way down here. We're slowly, moley, roly-poly.
我们慢慢悄悄沉下去
Hey, what's wrong with you? I'm down.
嘿,你怎么回事? 我心情不好
They like me.
他们喜欢我
I parlez-vous their hippy-hip, coolio, bombio, phatty lingo.
我给他们献上歌舞升平,欢声雷动
I'm a- I'm a hepcat. That's what I am.
我是…我是爵士乐高手 那就是我
So the pig says, "I don't have to go to the bathroom.
所以猪说“我没有必要去厕所”
I get to go wee, wee, wee, all the way home."
我可以一路嘘嘘,嘘嘘到家
Go wee, wee, wee! Yeah!
去尿尿!耶!
Hey... you!
嘿…是你啊!
Yo, Ricky!
唷,瑞克!
Yo! Look who's back.
唷!看看谁回来了
Hey, Ricky! What's up?
嘿,瑞克!怎么样啊?
Rick, come on. Make a toast.
瑞克,过来,干一杯