- Poison you? - I'm not scared of you.
- 毒死你? - 我不怕你
When the prince comes
- 等王子来了
Everyone will live happily ever after.
每个人都会有幸福结局
You always were such an annoying little optimist.
你的乐观精神总让人觉得讨厌
Fortunately, happy endings are so yesterday.
幸运的是,幸福的结局已经被淘汰了
Red Riding Hood- Only the hood is left.
小红帽同学… 现在只剩头巾了
Size six, if you want one.
6号尺码,不知你是不是也想要一件
And Sleeping Beauty
- 睡美人…
Nighty-night... after night, after night.
晚安…再晚安…又晚安
Forever!
晚安到永远!
And Cinderelly...
而灰姑娘…
still dreaming of her big, strong prince.
仍在梦想这她的高大威猛的王子
Well, don't hold your breath, baby!
好吧,可别吓掉下巴了,宝贝!
I did it all
- 这些我全照做了
the ball, the girl, the haircut, the shirt, the steed.
舞会,女孩,发型,衬衫,战马
I even had the perfect underwear!
我甚至准备了完美的内衣!
I'm a failure!
我是个失败者!
No. That's impossible.
不,不可能的
He's the prince. He's a hero. He can't
- 他是王子,他是个英雄 他不能…
Can't what? Lose?
不能什么?失败?
Feed that thing, you half-wit!
喂喂那小东西,你这低能儿!
But if I feed him now, he's gonna be up all night.
要是我现在喂他,他整个晚上都不会睡了
Then I'll feed him... to the crocodiles in the moat.
那我来喂他… 喂给护城河里的鳄鱼